In our 1200 square meter workshop, that is well equipped with all the necessary tools and machinery to recondition, overhaul and repair any component of a main- or auxiliary marine engine, our team of mechanics is ready to serve our customers when they need us. Our mechanical workshop accommodates two overhead cranes with 10 tons lifting capacity each.
And recently we established a workshop, dedicated to electrical repairs and testing and calibrating of electrical components.
Our workshops are equipped to carry out following works:
• Reconditioning and honing of cylinder liners with diameters of 100 mm till 1000 mm.
• Ultra-sonic cleaning of parts weighing up to 10,000 kg.
• Reconditioning of all kinds of connecting rods.
• Overhaul of air- and oil coolers.
• Reconditioning of fuel equipment for 2- and 4-stroke engines.
• Reconditioning of all kinds of crankshafts and camshafts.
• Testing, calibration and modification of diesel engine- and control instruments.
• Maintenance and repair services to marine offshore and power plants